Tile & Grout Line Cleaning
Our orbital floor scrubber uses mechanical agitation (80 rotations and 1700 oscillations per minute) to release ground in soiling from tile surfaces and scrub deep into grout lines.
Our cleaning procedures can restore the appearance of tile and grout lines without the use of harsh chemical cleaners or damaging high pressure cleaning.
Benefits of Orbital Scrubbing
- Eliminates the need of strong acid and alkaline detergents to remove stubborn soiling and brighten grout lines.
- Requires minimal water usage. No flooding floors with water and chemicals to get them clean.
- Orbital cleaning scrubs inside of grout lines releasing difficult to reach soiling greatly improving the appearance of floors.
- Won’t damage grout lines like caustic chemical cleaning or high pressure water extraction.
Tile & Grout Line Sealing
Soiled grout lines make a tile floor appear dirty no matter how often it is cleaned.
Sealing grout lines protects them from quick re-soiling and staining.
Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning (VLM)
(VLM) Very low moisture carpet maintenance cleaning
Benefits of quick drying (1-2 hours) low moisture cleaning method
- Prevents mildewing of carpet backing from oversaturation and slow dry times.
- Discourages (wick back) the reappearance of stains during the drying process.
- No water from soggy carpets tracked onto hard surfaces creating the potential for slip and fall.
After hours cleaning won’t disrupt work or create situations that lead to employ injuries.
Closed door cleaning (entrance doors don’t need to be propped open for hoses) no unauthorized entry, no heat or central air loss, no entry of pests.